Reducing Reoffending In Focus features the work of 26 cross-party PCCs from all over England and Wales.
It contains details of initiatives such as:
• Providing accommodation for prison-leavers, to prevent homelessness and returning to crime.
• Addressing the complex needs of women offenders - offering specific support for them and their families.
• Community Sentence Treatment Requirement orders for offenders with mental health problems, addictions, or other substance-abuse issues.
• Providing training, new life skills and community development courses to increase employment opportunities.
• Offering refreshed and enhanced integrated offender management programmes.
• Domestic abuse perpetrator programmes.
Read the report here